Keep up the amazing work you are all doing. As most of you will remember, we are learning about America in this Summer term, so You will find below an attached a map of America, your task is to fill in the states in America
- Write a newspaper report about a current topical issue.
- Review a television programme or a film you have watched.
- Design and make a musical instrument out of recycled material.
- Create a dance that you can teach your friends. Look at Go Noodle website.
- Make a bridge from paper spanning 40cm that can hold a book.
- Create an exercise circuit and time yourself completing it. Can you get faster?
- Look at his half term’s spellings. Test yourself on how many you can spell?
- Create a book review every time you finish a book.