With 70% of parents regularly using ParentMail on their mobile to read school messages, we were keen to make the parent experience on mobile even better, which is why we are pleased to have extended the apps available from ParentMail.
Here’s how our apps improve the parent experience:
- Access ParentMail even when there’s no network connection.
- No need to search through your busy personal inbox for school messages.
- Instant access – no need to login to complete forms or read messages.
- In app ‘notifications’ help make sure things don’t get missed or forgotten.
- Helps preserve your data allowance.
Every parent knows it's difficult keeping track of all the school activities, clubs and events their children do. There's always something to pay for, forms to complete, kit needed for clubs and ingredients for cooking club!
ParentMail helps make life just that little bit easier; with a single account you can receive information, complete forms and make payments to every school, club or nursery your children attend that also uses ParentMail.
Mums and dads can also share an account so both can be kept up-to-date with everything that’s going on in their children’s lives.
You can use your ParentMail account from your computer or by using our free mobile phone App where you can:
- Receive messages from your schools, clubs or nurseries
- Pay for items
- Top-up dinner money
- Authorise trips
- Complete dinner booking forms
- Keep up-to-date with the school calendar
- View and organise calendars for each of your children
- Create and share your own calendar events and reminder
…and much more.