Policies and other information
Gretton Primary Academy adheres to all policies set by Brooke Weston Trust.
Please find below some of the policies on the Brooke Weston Trust website:
- Exclusions arrangement policy
- Charging and Remissions policy - link to BWT page
- Complaints Policy. Further information can be found on our Complaints page by clicking here.
- Equalities Policy
- Freedom of Information
- Details of the amount of time off taken by staff who are union officials across Brooke Weston Trust
- Number of employees in the trust whose benefits exceed £100 – link to BWT page
- Gender pay gap information – link to BWT page
The Brooke Weston Trust safeguarding and child protection policy, and other linked policies, can be found here.
Detailed information about how this is applied to Gretton Primary Academy's plan can be found here.
Privacy Notice and Data Protection
For the Trust privacy notice and Data Protection Policy, please click here.
Gretton Primary Academy follows the Brooke Weston Trust behaviour policy, which can be found by clicking here. Detailed information about how this is applied to Gretton Primary Academy can be found here.
These can be found linked below.