We have an active school Council, comprised of children of every class. They Meet fortnightly and discuss how they can improve our school.
Meet the Councillors
|Class||Rep 1||Rep 2||Rep 3|
"I think I am good at listening to people and I think change is good."
"I want to make the school the best it can be"
"I like helping people and bringing new ideas to our school"
"I think I show perseverance, courage and I am ambitious."
"I want to make the school a good and happy place."
"I think I am good at picking up litter to keep the school clean and tidy."
"I think i will be a good councillor because it is my dream."
"I can create games and make sure everyone is looked after."
"I can share my feelings with everyone and make them happy."
"I feel I can help people when they are sad."
"I can help people and make up games at playtime."
"I can make people happy"
What are we doing?
- Promoting recycling throughout the school and our homes
- Celebrating "Hello Yellow" mental health charity
- Celebrating Harvest Festival
- Planning for Children in Need
- Planning for Remembrance day
What have we done?
- Ordered a battery bin to recycle our school batteries
- Launched "Hello Yellow" Day
- Discussed how to keep our school playground clean and tidy
- Discussed what we are going to do for Children In Need
- Keep our classes involved with their voice